Servo-hydraulic fatigue test machine
5 - 25kN bench top system
||10kN servo-hydraulic test machine with
±50mm stroke actuator
- Rated up to 25 kN tension & compression.
- Fixed bottom crosshead.
- Movable top crosshead clamped by pinch bolts.
- Actuator mounted on top cross head.
- Two chromed solid steel columns.
- Top and bottom crosshead and feet powder-coated (RAL7035)
- Space between columns: 405mm
- Standard column length: 1200mm.(650mm maximum daylight space).
- Different column lengths available on request.
- Weight, including actuator: 275kg
- Mounted on crosshead.
- Capacity options.
(Actuators dynamically rated for 210 bar supply
allowing a delta p = 70 across the servo valve.
Static = dynamic x 1.5).
- Built-in excluder seals and dribble lines.
- Standard stroke options:
- Standard servo valve for testing frequencies up to 75Hz.
- High response servo valve for testing frequencies up to 100Hz
(providing an adequate oil supply is ensured).
- Fatigue-rated in line with the specified actuator.
- Can be fitted to the piston rod end or bottom crosshead.
- The actuator has an intergral displacement transducer working
directly on the rear end of the actuator rod.
- Digital controller based on an embedded RISC processor with a
PC with Windows-based software as user interface.
- Analogue controller which may be interfaced with PC for data
logging and/or control.
- Frame may be used with a suitable existing hydraulic supply.
- Frame may be purchased with a Si-Plan hydraulic power pack.
- Clip gauge.
- Ball nut & ball cup.
- Wood's metal pot.
- 400mm2 slotted tooling plate to suit M12 T-nuts.
| || ||'T' slotted tooling place illustrated with load cell mounted on the actautor piston.
Updated 20 April 2005
Si-Plan Electronics Research Ltd, Avenue Farm Industrial Estate,
Birmingham Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0HR, UK
Tel International: +44 1789 205849 | Tel UK: 01789 205849
Fax International: +44 1789 415550 | Fax UK: 01789 415550
The Si-Plan logo is a reistered trademark of Si-Plan Electronics Research Ltd. All other trademarks are acknowledged. © 2000-2009 Si-Plan Electronics Research Ltd. All rights reserved.