Breathing simulator developed for use in the pharmaceutical industry for inhaler testing
- ‘625’ breathing simulator is housed beneath the table next to the 1085 control unit
The apparatus and the table was also designed and built by Si-Plan Electronics Research Ltd and incorporates
- Torque head to open and close the inhaler mouthpeice measuring torque and angle
- Laser drug detector to allow detection of drug during breath
- Servo controlled pinch module to simulate human grip.
- Facility to control and measure pressure and flow through the device under test
Sequencing using the Si-Plan Block Programming module