Si-Plan Electronics Research Ltd can produce your custom electronic assemblies.
We specialise in small batch production of sub-assemblies, part-complete products
for incorporation, through to complete and fully-tested units.
Triangular PCB assembly designed to fit in a small space
Sub-ssembly of three pcbs, components, cable and specially designed/manufactured grommet
- Design and manufacture of electronic assemblies
- Design and build, or build only
- Small batch production is our speciality (1 to 200 units per month)
- Preparation and population of printed circuit boards
- Integration of electronics into enclosures, boxes, RFI cases
- Panels and rack wiring
A 2 x 800 watt stereo amplifier built in a rack-mounted tray
- Associated cable and harness assemblies and connectors to IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- Soldering to IPC J-STD-001D Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- Inspection to IPC-A-610D Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
Contact us to discuss your requirements:
Updated 16 April 2010
Si-Plan Electronics Research Ltd, Avenue Farm Industrial Estate,
Birmingham Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0HR, UK
Tel International: +44 1789 205849 | Tel UK: 01789 205849
Fax International: +44 1789 415550 | Fax UK: 01789 415550
The Si-Plan logo is a reistered trademark of Si-Plan Electronics Research Ltd. All other trademarks are acknowledged. © 2000-2009 Si-Plan Electronics Research Ltd. All rights reserved.