Servo-hydraulic fatigue test machine
5-25kN bench top system
A standard range of machines where the specifications can be adjusted to meet customer requirements.
- Rated up to 25 kN tension & compression.
- Fixed bottom crosshead.
- Movable top crosshead clamped by pinch bolts.
- Actuator mounted on top cross head.
- Two chromed solid steel columns.
- Top and bottom crosshead and feet powder-coated (RAL7035)
- Space between columns: 405mm
- Standard column length: 1200mm.(650mm maximum daylight space).
- Different column lengths available on request.
- Weight, including actuator: 275kg
- Mounted on crosshead.
- Capacity options.
(Actuators dynamically rated for 210 bar supply. Static = Dynamic x 1.5).
- Built-in excluder seals and dribble lines.
- Standard stroke options:
- Standard servo valve for testing frequencies up to 75Hz.
- High response servo valve for testing frequencies up to 100Hz
(providing an adequate oil supply is ensured).
- Fatigue-rated in line with the specified actuator.
- Can be fitted to the piston rod end or bottom crosshead.
- The actuator has an intergral displacement transducer working directly on the rear end of the actuator rod.
- Frame may be used with a suitable existing hydraulic supply.
- Frame may be purchased with a Si-Plan hydraulic power pack.
- Clip gauge.
- Ball nut & ball cup.
- Flat and round.
- Wood’s metal pot.
- 400mm2 slotted tooling plate to suit M12 T-nuts.