Servo-pneumatic fatigue test machine
2-10kN bench top system
A standard range of machines where the specifications can be adjusted to meet customer requirements.
- Rated up to 25 kN tension & compression.
- Fixed bottom crosshead.
- Movable top crosshead clamped by pinch bolts.
- Actuator mounted on top cross head.
- Two chromed solid steel columns.
- Top and bottom crosshead and feet powder-coated (RAL7035)
- Space between columns: 405mm
- Standard column length: 1200mm.(650mm maximum daylight space).
- Different column lengths available on request.
- Weight, including actuator: 220kg
- Low friction grade pneumatic actuator.
- Mounted on crosshead.
- Capacity options (shown as the static rating for 7 bar air supply):
- Standard stroke options:
- The fatigue-rated load cell can be mounted on either the top or bottom crosshead.
Si-Plan Digital Control and Data Acquisition System with a Windows® PC which is utilised to provide the user interface for machine control and data capture.
The compressed air supply for the actuator should be:
- Between 5 and 10 bar.
- At room temperature.
- Free of oil contamination.
- Filtered to 5 micron maximum particle size.
Advantages of pneumatic
- High reliability – low maintenance.
- Major price advantage over servo-hydraulic and screw-thread machines.
- Little or no heat generated.
- No fire risk.
- Runs from filtered workshop air or bottled air.
- Low inertia.
- Inherent predictable stall thrusts.
- Clip gauge.
- Ball nut & ball cup.
- Flat and round.
- Wood’s metal pot.
400mm2 slotted tooling plate to suit M12 T-nuts.